Rent to Buy Cars
An increasingly popular alternative to vehicle ownership is rent to buy. This way of getting a car is particularly advantageous if you have been blacklisted, have a low credit score, or are under debt review. SA Motor Lease is one of the leading rent to buy car companies in South Africa. Their low prices and wide range of quality and affordable rent to buy cars make them the number one choice for many happy customers in South Africa.
Why Choose Rent to Buy?
As has already been mentioned, rent to buy is a very affordable way to get a car if you cannot get a car due to your credit situation. Many other companies shun clients who have been blacklisted or who find themselves under debt review. However, the rent to buy options that are offered at SA Motor Lease present an affordable and stylish way to get back on your feet in difficult times.
Here are some of the reasons why this form of car ownership might be perfect for you:
- Low deposits.
- No termination fees when you return your vehicle.
- Cheaper than car rental.
- You can choose from a wide variety of quality vehicles.
- You can upgrade or downgrade whenever you wish.
- Your monthly rental includes insurance, tracker, and licensing.
- After 48 on-time monthly payments, the vehicle is yours for just R100.
Rent to Buy vs Purchasing
Rent to buy is different, and indeed better, than purchasing your car in a number of key areas. These include:
- The fact that the rental period is shorter than the finance period.
- There is no balloon payment at the end of the 48-months.
- Your monthly rental amount is fixed from day one – you do not have to worry about changes in interest rates or your credit score.
- Because your monthly payment is fixed from the start, you can more accurately budget your other needs accordingly.
- There is no additional cost to fix your monthly payment.
- When you rent to buy, your vehicle is insured against events such as accidents, theft, fire, and third-party claims.
- There is an accident management benefit built into your monthly payment.
- You do not have to carry the risk of depreciation.
- You can hand the vehicle back at the end of your rental period without the hassles of trade-ins or selling the vehicle.
- You get 24-hour roadside assistance.
Your Dream Car is Only One Click Away
If you like what you have heard about rent to buy from SA Motor Lease, you can contact them today on 011 640 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of their expert and knowledgeable staff members will get back to you! You can also click the links below to view their range of rent to buy cars in Gauteng, Cape Town, and Port Elizabeth: